Limited Capacity: 6 spots available
Recognizing the toll that civil unrest can take on an individual’s emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being, Washington State Department of Social and Health Services offered these suggestions in a recent LinkedIn post:
• Acknowledge your thoughts and feelings
• Identify what is and what is not in your scope of influence
• Attend to things in your scope of influence
• Set boundaries around social media and news consumption
• Minimize toxic interactions
• Practice mindfulness
• Eat healthy foods
• Be physically active
• Get sleep
• Seek out and use supportive resources
We would add, do something nice for someone you know!
What do you think of these suggestions? How are you caring for yourself? Let's compare notes and share stories about what's working, what's not, and what we'd like to do differently in the future.
Bring your favorite beverage and maybe a snack or a bite of lunch.
When you register, you will receive a unique Zoom link. No login required - the link will take you directly to the event when it's time to begin.
Take care of yourself - hope to see you on Thursday!