Our Annual Recognition and Appreciation Celebration will replace our Thursday Coffee & Conversation.
Let us entertain you! Better yet, be part of the entertainment! Music
, humor, shared memories, maybe even treats (how do you do that on Zoom?)!
Join us to celebrate our perseverence, resilience, and mutual support through an extraordinary year.
We're planning a lively, interactive, multi-media (within the confines of Zoom) gala. Let's challenge ourselves to think outside the Zoom boxes. Lend us your creativity to make this a celebration a feast for the senses. We invite you to send or plan to bring one or more or the following:
- Send a favorite photo or bring to the Zoom meeting an object that is meaningful to you.
- Send us the name of favorite song or musical composition - title, the name of the artist, and a YouTube link if you have one.
- How about a few Trivia questions? Send your suggestions (with answers!) to us with subject line, "Trivia challenge" by Saturday, Dec. 5.
- Be ready to share a "Mission Moment" - an experience in the spirit of ENN's mission, "Connecting neighbors for friendship and well-being in life's third act." If you're shy or want to share anonymously, send ahead by email.
All are welcome! Advance registration is required by Friday, Dec. 4.
Ways to connect safely with ENN
As we approach the busy holiday season, consider ways our volunteers can make your life a little easier. Log on to the web site, on the Members tab, select "New Service Request" and choose the type of service you would like. Subject to availability of volunteers and COVID-19 contact restrictions. Examples:
- Will you need a little help putting up holiday lights? Make a "Handy Helper" request.
- Would you like help with a shopping trip - onlie ordering and/or pick-up? Make an "Errands/Grocery Shopper" request.
- Dark days getting you down? Make a "Friendly Phone" or "Friendly Visitor" request. (You can also use your Membership Directory to look up someone you'd like to reach out to - let us know if you need a copy.)
- Still learning to use your Smartphone or iPad? Check the "Tech Team - Smart Phone" box. We'll see if we can match your technology with the skills of one of our volunteers.
During this season of gratitude and busy-ness, take a little time to accept a Member Service Request. Make a new friend!